Loose Fill Insulation

We install only CCMC-approved products (Canadian Construction Materials Centre)Insulation Contractor Installing Loose Fill Attic InsulationLoose Fill Insulation Through Interior Wall

Loose fill insulation, also known as blown insulation, is used for attic insulation applications as well as insulating existing walls using our Dense Pack Process.

The best options for loose fill insulation are cellulose insulation and fibreglass insulation. Each material has its advantages.

Enerliv’s insulation experts can help you choose the best insulation for your particular situation, whether it be insulating and existing home, office or commercial space, or any new construction or major renovation project.

Learn more about the benefits of attic insulation and how attic insulation is installed, or contact Enerliv for a free assessment and quotation.